Swap out plain Greek yogurt in place of the vanilla frozen yogurt for a less sweet parfait. Serve in clear glasses to show off the pretty layers. Makes 4
2 cups frozen pitted cherries
½ teaspoon cornstarch
14 chocolate wafer cookies, crumbled (such as Nabisco)
2 cups vanilla fat-free frozen Greek yogurt
1 cup Chocolate Banana Chip Granola
1. Combine cherries and cornstarch in a medium microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 3 min or until hot.
2. Mash cherries with a fork, leaving some cherries whole.
3. Divide half of the wafer crumbs evenly among 4 parfait glasses.
4. Spoon 2 tablespoons of cherry mixture into each glass. Top each serving with ½ cup yogurt and equal amounts of Ola! Chocolate Banana Chip Granola (reserve some for topping). Divide remaining cherry mixture and wafer crumbs among servings.
5. Sprinkle with more Ola! Chocolate Banana Chip Granola.