This simple twist on a classic cookie will have everyone begging for your recipe.
3 cups Ola! No Nut Vanilla Granola
3/4 cup raisins
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1/3 cup wheat germ
7 oz. unsalted butter
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg
1/4 tsp. salt
1 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine Ola! No Nut Vanilla Granola, raisins, coconut, and wheat germ. Mix well and break up any clumps.
- With an electric mixer, beat butter until smooth. (2 min) Add in sugars and beat until creamy.
- Add egg and salt, blend well.
- Lower mixer to slow and add in flour until just mixed in. Slowly add granola mixture and mix until the granola mixture is evenly mixed into batter.
- Use a spatula to ensure all dry ingredients are mixed from the bottom of the bowl.
- Wash hands and then scoop 2 tbps. of batter into palm and mold into a ball. Place ball on baking sheet and slightly flatten with fingertips. Repeat for all batter.
- Bake cookies for 10 to 12 minutes. Cookies will be golden brown and soft. Allow cookies to cool 1 to 2 minutes on baking sheets, then transfer to wire rack to cool. Store cookies in an air tight container.