1 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 cup whole-wheat flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 large eggs
3/4 cup packed light-brown sugar
1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
2 peaches (2 cups), peeled and cut into 1/4-inch dices pieces
3/4 cup Ola! Granola No Nut Vanilla
Additional 3/4 cup Ola! Granola No Nut Vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a 12-cup standard muffin tin with paper liners; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together flours, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, brown sugar, yogurt, and butter.
4. Make a well in the center of flour mixture. Add egg mixture to well, and mix in flour mixture until just combined. Gently fold in the granola and peaches.
5. Divide batter evenly among lined cups, filling each 3/4 full. Sprinkle with granola topping.
6. Bake about 20 min, until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
7. Cool 5 minutes before removing from tin. Serve warm or at room temperature.