You can substitute a gluten free flour instead of the all purpose if you choose. Makes about 2 dozen cookies for a nice Thanksgiving dessert or anytime!
1 cup all purpose flour
½ cup quinoa flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup sugar
½ cup packed brown sugar
1/3 cup canola oil
2 tablespoons butter, softened
1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
1 large egg
1 ¾ cups Chocolate Banana Chip
1/3 cup semisweet chocolate mini chips
1. Combine flours, baking powder and salt, wisk together.
2. Beat sugar and butter in a large bowl at medium speed until well combined. Add vanilla and egg and mix well. Add four mixture and mix on low speed until well combined.
3. Stir in Chocolate Banana Chip Granola and mini chocolate chips.
4. Cover and chill dough for 45 minutes.
5. Preheat oven to 350.
6. Roll dough into small balls and arrange on a parchment lined baking sheet 2 inches apart.
7. Bake for 15 min or until bottoms just begin to brown.